January 2, 2015

a pantry made in heaven



and the kitchen that goes with it 


  This would be my ultimate dream pantry.


 I love the open shelving,
beadboard backing and clear glass jars.

The baskets add texture and warmth.


 Pretty drawers and deeper open shelving below.


 And finished off with clear french doors
so one can admire the pantry’s contents.


A sliding ladder completes the look. 
 
The kitchen itself is not too shabby!


This kitchen also features a roomy
 banquet for plenty of seating. 


A glamorous laundry room connects
the kitchen to the outdoors. 


 To view the rest of this dream house,
 visit Hayburn & Co.



ciao! fabiana


P.S. Don't forget to follow me on instagram for all the latest!



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 

You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.




17 comments:

LAC said...

Very nice!! Where is this home located.....any info on the design, decor etc?

Claudia Fabiana said...

LAC, the link is above. Just click on "Sandbanks". The house is located in England. Thanks for asking!

Ciao!

LAC said...

Oops...I didn't see that...so busy looking at the wonderful pictures...thanks again for a great blog!

Nonnie said...

Their kitchen is bigger than my entire home, I think.

Anonymous said...

This kitchen & pantry was supplied by Hayburn & Co. in Ballymena, the house itself is in Dorset, England. I know all this because my husband fitted it...!

Snowinluxury said...

Wunderful!!! Bellissima

Kacy Fletcher said...

Could there ever be a pantry more beautiful. You would not want to use it actually it's just perfect. I could just stare at it all day long!!!!

Donna Keevers Driver said...

Perfection!

Cathy Giucastro said...

I totally love it ! Even the puppy! I want it all!

Cindy @DownhillRun said...

WOW! I could live in that pantry and laundry room and be one happy momma! LOL Beautiful. :)

You Plumbing said...

What a beautiful home! You kitchen is pretty wonderful. Very neat and well-organized. You also have beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them!

Unknown said...

Just amazing! Love it.

Unknown said...

Perfect.

Unknown said...

perfection

DMP said...

What is the countertop in the laundry made from?

DMP said...

What is the countertop in the laundry made from?

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Love the pantry! Looks like a candy store! I also could stare at it all day... long!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...