March 5, 2019

the joanna gaines & jennifer lopez project




Word on the street is that Fixer Upper super fan Jennifer Lopez has hired Joanna Gaines to remodel her new Malibu Beach house that she shares with bf Alex Rodriguez. Pictures don’t lie… 

here’s the dynamic duo checking out the digs from the beach side.




One can only imagine how spectacular this home will turn out, as money probably will be no object. What J Lo wants, J Lo gets! And now she and A Rod have "JoGa" to help make this dream into a reality!




Here’s a little Fixer Upper inspo of what some of the elements of this amazing project might include, taken from some of Joanna’s Texas projects, but with that definitive Malibu Beach vibe!























ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.






Photo credit: Magnolia and E! News


Shop for MAGNOLIA books here:



  

8 comments:

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Fun post that I would have missed if I wasn't subscribed. Such an interesting contrast of assumed styles.

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks for checking in with Ciao. I can't wait to see the finished house...

have a great day, Pamela!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

So many great photos to pin!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much, Mary Ann. I can't wait to see the final reveal of this home!

Unknown said...

Hi, love all of these pictures so beautiful! What is the color used on the lower kitchen cabinets?

Unknown said...

Hi there! Would you be able to tell me what color is used on the kitchen cabinets in this blog post please? I love it!

Unknown said...

Sou sua fãn vocês arasam.
Ja assisti todos os episódios do programa de vocês.
Parabéns

Unknown said...

Hola soy de Cuba y los adoro... Son maravillosos.. dios los bendiga siempre y les de salud h prosperidad.. espero algún día ser como ellos en ese negocio q es mi sueño..

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...