January 7, 2019

shiplap happens




For the last two weeks I’ve been on a bit of a break from my photography and styling projects and have just been enjoying the last bit of holiday fun. All our Christmas stuff has finally been put away, so that blank canvas in my home has finally got me motivated!

We’ve got a couple of projects in the works at the moment. One is a rebuild of our pool house into a work-out space for my husband, which has been going on for about two years, and is just about finished.

The second project is the refurbishing of our living room, which means reconfiguring a few things and hopefully adding French doors that open up to the sunny back garden.

So with all that going on, I’ve been stalking pinterest for some inspiring ideas, so today from the world of Joanna Gaines, I’m sharing some of my favorite rooms from Fixer Upper that feature that ever-so-popular material – shiplap!


 










Is it technically shoplap if it’s installed vertically? I’m not sure, but I love it anyways!




ciao! fabiana


for lots of fun extras, please follow me on instagram!

photo credit: pinterest, HGTV and Joanna Gaines



Shop for MAGNOLIA books here:



  




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...