January 11, 2019

mood indigo




It’s Friday! A reason in itself to celebrate! So today I’m sharing with all of you a few little snapshots of pretty blue interiors that I’ve spotted in several different magazines lately.

The common thread that runs through all the décor in my home is a touch of deep indigo blue. Just a touch… that’s all you need to offset the softer tones of blue that we’ve all grown to love. 

And although these aren't photos of my home, they'll hopefully provide us with a bit of inspiration for the weeks ahead!













ciao! fabiana

for lots of fun extras, please follow me on instagram!


photo credit: House Beautiful, House & Home, 
Verandah House and Southern Living 







No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...