January 12, 2019

blue and white gingham finds





This past Thursday, I had a few extra minutes before my hair salon appointment, so I ran into my favorite little thrift store to check out their new arrivals.

I ended up finding one pretty blue and white ginger jar, and as I was paying for it, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a semi-clear storage box filled with blue and white goodies galore!




Long story short, I was unable to open the box until after purchase, but inside I could tell that it was filled with tableware in cobalt blue and white! 

So, when I brought it home, I was pleasantly surprised to find a full set of eight plates, bowls, salad plates, glasses and flatware!




Not only that, but there were lots of fun extras as well. So there’s good news and bad news. The bad news first… 

I’m running out of storage space for all my found treasures, so the good news is, some of my favorite tableware is now for sale on my Blog Shop!




Among the goodies in the box are these adorable “picnicware” plates, as I’m calling them. The plates have that classic picnic gingham pattern on them in my most favorite shade of blue.

In the very first photo above, you can spot the mugs and bowls which are available!




And they feature little fleur de lys in the pattern too!

So now for the FUN stuff...

The four piece service set with the amazing
cobalt acrylic handles is for sale.

This set includes a serving spoon, serving fork, 
pie server and slotted serving spoon.




A set of four cobalt blue glass tumblers is also available.




Imagine these on your alfresco table this summer set with blue and white plates and fresh yellow lemons strewn across the table as an accent!




I love these adorable salt and pepper shakers. They’re quite large and really are just the prettiest shade of blue.




In addition to all the lovely blue items, I also have some vintage amethyst glassware available from my collection.




And who doesn’t love Eiffel tower collectables? These antiqued iron bottle openers would be perfect in a French Cottage style home or as a gift for someone special.




Here are a few adorable pieces from my collection of vintage china and glassware that’s available. The delicate white and green set was found at an estate sale in Geneva, Illinois and is Haviland & Co. Limoges from France. Check out the other listings here.

This is my little way of bring my favorite thrift stores and estate sales to you. Have fun browsing and maybe shopping!   



ciao! fabiana

Visit the Blog Shop on Ebay here.



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...