January 1, 2019

looking forward to the new year





Happy New Year!

I’m so excited about all the amazing things that await us in the new year. Some of my favorite things that I'll be covering in 2019 will be…


photo by BHG


More fabulous decorating ideas, 

as well as 


photo by BHG


and fun storage options.



photos of the royal family by Karen Anvil


This weekend, I came across these amazing pictures of the royal family visiting with the locals outside church on Christmas day, and I was amazed at how detailed the pics were! It’s like we’re standing right there next to Meghan and Kate!




And speaking of Meghan, she does look quite advanced in her pregnancy. I’m guessing for maybe a March birth. They did say she was expecting in the spring.




Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?




Such great candid photos!





You may have seen my latest new year’s eve tablescape on my blog, in the Romantic Homes January issue or on the Cottages and Bungalows website, but what really excites me is when one of my tablescapes is recreated by a friend and they style it with their own unique style. 




Our really good friend Sherri set her New Year’s table with the same printable clock faces, clear glass plates and chargers. Doesn’t it look beautiful?!




Yay Sherri! It turned out great! Now you can use those clear glass plates for just about every holiday!




You can see the whole table here on the Cottages and Bungalows website. They added all the extras that weren’t included in Romantic Homes.





Be on the lookout in the next week for my blog post on my favorite store in Savannah, The Paris Market.   

It's one of my first stops when we visit Savannah every summer. Here's a little peek...




I’m happy to announce my collaboration with Farmhouse Style Magazine this upcoming year. It’s a quarterly magazine that comes out for each season.

The spring issue should be out within the next week or two, and features a couple of my projects that I shot exclusively for them, like these Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins.




Here’s the new cover…




I’m also continuing my collaboration with Romantic Homes as well as their sister publication Cottages and Bungalows magazine, so I’ll share more insight on those stories as well in 2019.

Wishing you all an amazing year ahead, with lots of peace, love and laughter! 



happy new year! 
fabiana


for lots of fun extras, please follow me on instagram!









No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...