August 12, 2018

summer trip to the south





I know, I’ve been m.i.a. for a little more than two weeks. The fact is we’ve been traveling and just got back last night from our yearly trip to South Carolina and Georgia. 




It feels great to be back home, and I have lots of fun things I’ll be sharing on the blog soon, but first… a few snapshots from our trip…  




The top photos are just little vignettes of the mantle at our home. While I was there, I found a few pretty blue and white containers at a local thrift store and thought they’d look cute with a few seashells arranged inside them. The vase in the middle is from Home Goods.




While staying in Hilton Head, we also made a day trip to Bluffton and got to visit the gorgeous Rose Hill Plantation mansion. This white Gothic revival style home is considered one of the most beautiful plantation homes in South Carolina. Wait 'til you see the inside of it!  




And of course, I had to make it over to downtown Savannah, which is one of my all-time favorite cities. I have so many more pictures to share with you on all these beautiful locales, and more!    




Check back soon for more on pretty Savannah, Bluffton and Hilton Head, plus I have some fun autumn décor to share with you!


 ciao! fabiana





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...