August 24, 2018

roses and blue transferware for fall





Those muted fall tones usually are my go to for autumn, but here’s a prettier look for the Thanksgiving dinner table.

Beautiful blue and white transferware can be quite adaptable, especially if it has a hint of fall pattern to it, that’s why I chose these blue and white salad plates with a wonderful bird motif.




These photos are actually outtakes from an alfresco Thanksgiving photoshoot I did recently. I ended up going in a totally different direction for the final layout, but you can see some similarities.




You really can’t go wrong with blue and white transferware, and I love how it pairs so well with this vintage blue cabbage rose tablecloth I made.




It’s actually just a yard and a half of fabric that I cut into a square and frayed the edges. It worked perfectly because of the linen-like texture of the material.




Aren’t these napkins perfect? They definitely add that much-needed hint of Thanksgiving to this look. I found a set of these last year at Home Goods, my favorite store!




My grapevine provides the most amazing colored leaves in the fall, and work nicely with these glittery gold pumpkins.




Thanksgiving may be three months away, but autumn decorating is just around the corner. Have you started in on your fall décor yet? 




ciao! fabiana


P.S. Don't forget to follow me on instagram for all the latest!

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...