August 30, 2018

fresh fall floral vignettes





Fall florals don’t always have to be about earthtones and muted colors. Yes, I do love that look, but I’m finding that white flowers mixed with fall dΓ©cor can be quite elegant.




Here’s a little table I set up in the back yard last weekend for a gathering. Even though it’s not officially fall yet, there’s an end of summer mood to this look.

This zinc bucket and cozy plaid throw are flea market finds from the Old Town Tustin Flea Market. I love the rustic quality of the bucket set against the fresh white hydrangeas and the cheery red apples. 




A bunch of fragrant white stock plays up nicely to the textures on this faux bois majolica pitcher I got at the flea market. It was a real deal at only six dollars!

Even though this look isn't the typical fall vibe, I still think it has enough natural textures in it to pull it off, especially  this early in the season.  




Here are the same hydrangeas brought into the house and adding charm to this corner of my dining nook. I can’t get enough of white hydrangeas right now.

They really look great any time of the year, don’t they? I can’t wait to stock up on white pumpkins to add to this corner.




Do the cool fall days get you in the mood for baking? Apple picking season is starting, and I’m beginning to think about making some of my favorite apple desserts like Apple Walnut Brownies and Easy Apple Tarts


Yum! πŸ˜‹


You can’t beat the smell of warm apples and cinnamon!  




Roger’s Gardens already has their fun Halloween “haunted rooms” set up this week. I stopped in yesterday for an early peek and these velvet pumpkins are on my radar… 


aren’t they cute?  




ciao! fabiana




P.S. Don't forget to follow me on instagram for all the latest!







No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...