January 25, 2018

tablescape: coastal winter style





Today I’m back with one of my favorite tablescapes,

and I almost forgot to share it with you all!




Do you remember I put together some
mood boards a few weeks ago for
some table settings I had in mind?




Well, our coastal inspired winter-white dinner
turned out to be a lot of fun!




The seashell salad plates really set the tone for the whole table.

I found them recently on one of my thrifting adventures,

and they work so well with these fun placemats.




You can’t go wrong with white hydrangeas in a vintage vase.

They’ll look great on any table!




And let’s talk about these adorable hobnail votives

I knew I had to have them when I saw them
because they have that perfect vintage milkglass look that I love, even though they’re new.

And best of all,
a whole set of these is quite a bargain!





I love just a hint of that beachglass look…

it’s that soft hue of turquoisy green with that
soft matte finish that is so perfect for evoking that


beachy coastal vibe.   




were the perfect choice for the table.




And they work perfectly with the napkins.




I think it’s fun to beach the winter blues
with a little summer charm

and this little tablescape seems to do just that! 





ciao! fabiana


And it all came together like this:

White Dinner Plates
Hydrangeas: Trader Joe's
Copper Lantern Set: Oriental Trading
Bistro Chairs: Serena & Lily

Thank you to Oriental Trading for sending me these products to review. 

The opinions expressed in this post are truly my own.


5 comments:

Home Chic Club said...

This is so beautiful Fabiana! Love everything, the soft shades, the flowers, plates.., so feminine and lovely!
Have a great day! xoxo
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Bella Mare said...

Gorgeous table setting - love it!! Going to order the hobnail votives, vintage vase,and green tumblers. :)

Claudia Fabiana said...

Hi Jan. I know you'll love these and will be able to use them all year long!!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog....

ciao!

Caron's Beach House said...

Love it! So pretty - adding to our blog post today to show off to our customers!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much, Caron! I'll come on over and check it out!

xoxo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...