January 21, 2018

a little bit of romance and sweetness





With Valentine’s day around the corner,
I like to start pampering myself with pretty
romantic things around the house.

Cheery pink flowers, dainty vintage china
and a classic novel or two usually provide
the right amount of romance.
And no,

I don’t mean the lovey-dovey kind of romance,
I mean a softer, dreamier side of romance.

It’s an informal mood,
bringing things together that you love…
and enjoying a feeling of mystery and excitement
that evokes memories of the past.




Flowers are my favorite way to set a
cozy, comfortable mood…

they offer a little bit of escapism from the everyday tasks.

And speaking of flowers,
I fell in love with these delicate rose-patterned plates, 
and I found them both on the same day, 
in two different vintage stores,

look at how well they match eachother...

and lets talk French macarons ...

these adorable pink treatss just melt in your mouth 
and come in the most amazing flavors,
like red velvet and peanut butter & jelly.


I know we all do so much for others,

but don’t forget to indulge yourself with a few pretty things!




Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
                                                                        -Lucille Ball

ciao! fabiana




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...