February 17, 2018

spring tablescape inspo





I have to let you in on a little secret.
You may have already noticed,
 that I’ve been slightly obsessed lately…




with vintage glasses in the prettiest shapes and colors.

Aren't the colors just amazing?

I found these blue dessert glasses
last year at one of my favorite thrift stores
in Huntington Beach, 

and I think I got the pink ones on ebay. 

I just love how they capture 
the light in my dining nook, 
which is surrounded by windows.




just about anywhere…

like

garage sales and of course, flea markets.




My little assortment has grown quite a bit in the last year,
and I now call my collection my little glass menagerie.

I love how this grouping of glass looks with
 my gorgeous Valentine flowers,

This colorful bouquet includes
white & pink stock and pink & lavender hyacinths, and...

they smell soooo good!

It makes me look forward to all the spring flowers
coming up in my garden.




Wouldn’t this look be perfect for Easter and Mother’s day?

I think I’ll have to repeat the look!




ciao! fabiana



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...