February 1, 2018

black and white all over... the floor





You know the old saying,

everything old is new again…

well, I’ve been seeing more designers and celebs
choose these “elegant” old school
black and white marble floors for
their homes. 



I especially like them in the entryway
 and am slightly tempted to pull off
this look in my own home…

what do you think?



Although, this pattern may work better in my home,




I still love the bold look of the marble checkerboard pattern!










The photo above is the foyer of 
Kyle Richard’s new home in Sherman Oaks.




And these two photos are from Kyle’s former home in Bel Air.

You may recognize it from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.




She must really love this look!




This flooring is also the style of choice for Victoria Beckham.




And here’s cozy space from the home of my fellow Newport Beach blogging pal Janice from the Fig & Twigs blog.

Isn't this look so cute on her porch? 




ciao! fabiana




photo credit:
1, 8 Elle Decor
2 - 7, 9 Pinterest
10 - 12 CMLS
13. Victoria Beckham
14. Figs & Twigs



3 comments:

Pamela said...

I've always been a fan of black and white floors and included one in my office in our 100-year-old home up north. Now, that we are selling our home and downsizing to something newer, you have me inspired and thinking of how I could incorporate this look again in our new place. Thanks for another idea stream. :D
Pamela

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks Pamela. It's so nice to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I want a great black and white tile with border for the kitchen in our 141 year old antebellum farmhouse. What do you recommend?

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...