December 29, 2018

twelve months of tablescapes



january

Coastal Winter Style


I thought I’d finish off the year with my favorite tablescapes from each month of 2018. As you know, I love setting an interesting table, so today I wanted to share a little overview of some more interesting ones that I shared with you all throughout the year.

At the end of this post you can vote for your favorite!

A little inspiration goes a long way,

and you all inspire me every day!

february

a vintage inspired Mardi Gras table

march

Kumquats on a Blue and White table

april

Daffodils and Blue Transferware

may

a rosy and romantic tablescape

june

Blue and White with a hint of Red

july

a Vintage Patriotic Tablescape

august

Cabbageware and Blue Transferware

september

a Festive September Tablescape

october

Hints of Harry Potter for Halloween

november

Classic Style for Thanksgiving

december

a Cozy & Enchanting Christmas Table




ciao! fabiana




💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.








No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...