June 26, 2018

collaborating with Romantic Homes...





I’m so happy to announce my collaboration with Romantic Homes Magazine. I’ve written and photographed this vintage inspired tablescape exclusively for Romantic Homes, and you’re invited to check the whole story out here.



I collected some of my favorite tableware, 

just for this unique table setting…

Take the guesswork out of creating a similar upscale look 
for your guests with five simple steps.



For all the latest tablescapes and more,
follow me on instagram, and

I’d love to hear your plans for 
entertaining on the 4th of July…


 ciao! fabiana



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...