June 28, 2018

my favorite tablescapes for summer






My top secret news is out! One of my favorite magazines and I are collaborating! I put together a vintage and upscale patriotic tablescape Romantic Homes, and in case you haven’t seen it, you can check out all the details here on their website.




My inspiration and starting point for setting this table were some of my favorite pieces of blue and red transferware plates.




And just for fun, here are some of my other patriotic tables from this year and last…



















ciao,  fabiana

For a dazzling table, 
shop a similar look here:




4 comments:

Sue Malizia said...

Love your American style dining ideas! =)

Marena said...

Bravo Claudia! You are so talented. I love your blog. xo

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much, Marena! I hope you're having a fabulous summer!

Love to you always... xoxo

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much, Sue! xoxo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...