June 17, 2018

such a great week...

sharing my favorite ideas for summer entertaining



Decorating for parties and gatherings is always a fun activity, and as the start of summer approaches, the opportunities for throwing a fun soiree also increase.




Why not take the opportunity to ramp up the red, white and blue décor for Father’s Day? It gives you a head start for the 4th of July and patriotic décor always makes friends and family feel welcomed.




This week, I’ve been engaged in creating several fun tablescapes that are perfect for summer and are quite easy to replicate.




Finishing touches are mostly done for my garden shed, so I thought I’d take a few romantic shots of it styled with one of my favorite new acquisitions




this pretty vintage chair that I found at the Vintage Flea Market in Old Town Tustin. It’s the perfect shade of soft turquoise and looks so pretty in the garden.
   



The Tustin Flea Market is held every fourth Sunday of the month, and it’s small enough to walk through in an hour, so after that you’ll still have plenty of time to catch a yummy Sunday brunch nearby and think about all the fun nostalgic things you saw (and maybe purchased) at the flea market.

To round out the week, I have some exciting news, but it’s top secret for the moment. I’ll share details about it soon, but for now here’s a little peek…  



Happy Father’s Day!


 ciao! fabiana



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...