June 6, 2017

hamptons style for summer


Summer’s almost here!

I really don’t feel like it’s summer
until school’s out,
which for us is kind of late…
the third week in June.


This week we’ve been suffering
from a severe case of “June gloom”,
typical weather for us here in Newport.
It's been gray and drizzly every day
in June so far!

So, to brighten my outlook on summer,
I’m ogling some pretty outdoor spaces from
Frontgate’s newest collection
that has that hip Hamptons vibe.


This patio space next to the fireplace and under 
the gorgeous pergola is so inviting.

I love how all the white acccessories pop!  
So chic.


Using my favorite beach colors of
sand, sky and water, these vignettes
just make me want to step in and relax.  


Daybed out by the pool?

Yes, please!



Here are some of the key pieces from the 
"Summer in the Hamptons Collection  by Frontgate

Photo 1 Grayson Chaise
Photo 2 Melbourne Seating
Photo 3 Harbor Dining
Photo 4 Harbor Seating
Photo 5 Mandabo Daybed


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...