June 24, 2017

to étagère with love


An étagère can become
the perfect focal point for a blank wall. 


When it’s beautifully styled,
you can have the option of changing it up
every season, when you feel
like it’s time for a little refresh. 


I love the vintage brass and bamboo
ones I’ve seen.

Both options offer a different timeless look.


They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Keep your eyes open at flea markets
or antique stores for just the right one.


They even look great in a kitchen,
where extra storage space is always welcomed.


I love all the kitchenware
and dishes that Happy Housie has on this étagère.

All my favorite colors and textures
are all in one place!


And look!

You can use it as the perfect beverage station for a party,
or just for to pamper yourself for everyday use.  


é·ta·gère [French ey-ta-zher] 
a stand with a series of open shelves 
for small objects, bric-a-brac, etc.


ciao! fabiana



photo credit:  My Domaine, I Suwannee, Living Spaces,
The Decorista, My Domaine, Planete-Deco France,
Happy Housie Blog, House Beautiful









No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...