June 19, 2017

festive weekend table





table over the weekend.

We had no guests over this weekend,
and sometimes it’s just fun setting a
pretty table for the family.


all ready to go on pre-wrapped burlap.

All I have to do is slip the whole thing over
a napkin, and we’re all set. 




Strawberries and blueberries are the perfect
summer fruits to add a little pizzazz to the table,
and so yummy too!


I love all the rustic textures on the table,
and this burlap runner fits right in.

I was going to put up the patriotic paper lanterns,
but I kind of like them scattered along the sideboard.

They look pretty all day with the sunlight streaming in,
and lighting them up.




I made a huge pitcher of lemonade and
we enjoyed it all weekend.

It was perfect for this HOT weekend.
And so economical, made with 
fresh mint and lemons from the garden.  


I just refilled this dispenser a few times over the weekend,
and everyone could serve themselves.

And just for fun, we made
lemonade flavored ice cubes with fresh
lemon and mint added.

They looked pretty in the glasses too!


I hope you had a nice weekend too!
It was nice to sort of unwind and chill,
since school just got out last week.



Things are ramping up for the summer,
so a little recharge was more than necessary!


ciao! fabiana


And it all came together like this:

Anchor Charms: Oriental Trading
Tiny Patriotic Tassels: Oriental Trading
White Napkins: vintage
Blue Glasses;  vintage
Clear Glasses:  La Rochère
Patriotic Burlap Runner: Oriental Trading
Plates: Home Goods
Place Mats: Ikea
Flatware: World Market
Beverage Dispenser:  Oriental Trading
Wooden Stand for Beverage Dispenser:  Home Goods
Patriotic Paper Lanterns: Oriental Trading
White Star Bowl:  Target



Thank you to Oriental Trading for sending me these products to review. 
The opinions expressed in this post are truly my own.



4 comments:

C B said...

It really looks pretty!

xoxo

Sarah said...

Fabiana, I love those anchor tassel napkin rings. I'm going to visit Oriental Trading to check out these patriotic items. I have some cute ancho plates that I recently found, and the anchors with tassels would work great with my plates. Happy 4th of July!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Hi Sarah. That sounds wonderful! I'd love to see a photo of the finished look!

Happy 4th!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks, Camille!

Happy 4th!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...