June 22, 2018

the "love american style" tablescape


an easy to set and fun patriotic table



Finding this fun picnic-inspired throw was my inspiration for my latest red, white and blue tablescape. It reminds me of an old-fashioned beach blanket, and casually laid on the table, it creates an instant coastal mood.

💓💙

Paired with another striped element, these “love” napkins are the perfect finishing touch for the table. I call this look “Love American Style!”



Vibrant tulips set in individual glass bottles are the shining stars to this patriotic striped look. More details coming soon...



P.S. I’m having my beloved morning cappuccino while writing this… and wishing you a glorious day ahead!


 ciao! fabiana


shop similar looks here:





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...