June 14, 2018

blue and white with a hint of red

   


I’m definitely feeling the red, white and blue vibe today and playing around with some cute new bowls and a few flowers from the garden. Do you have ever have ideas for themes pop in your head? I definitely had a vision and luckily I found all the missing pieces I was looking for! 

A trip to Home Goods can quite literally get the party started! I found the white bowls, blue and white flower pot and a set of five vintage-inspired vases for the center of the table there this week and so this whole patriotic look came together pretty easily.


























happy flag day!


 fabiana




2 comments:

murphielee said...

Hi, the table setting is gorgeous! Can you please tell me where to buy the place settings?

Claudia Fabiana said...

Which pieces exactly?

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...