November 21, 2018

classic style from serena & lily


Cove Rattan Lantern & Bedford Tray


This year I’m hosting everyone for Thanksgiving in our dining room, and I’m so happy to have furnishings and accessories from Serena & Lily in my home to offer a casual and chic sense of style.


Mayberry Napkins & Round Raffia Placemats

I’ve had several questions on where to purchase some of this S&L tableware and a few of my pillows, so I thought I’d share the direct links with you today.


Riviera Side Chair

Also, everyone loves the classic French bistro style of these Riviera chairs, and best of all, I’m here to say they’re as comfortable as they are cute! Best of all everything at Serena & Lilly is 20% off right now, so now's the perfect time to get a few!

(with the code GATHER)


I actually bought four Riviera chairs at first. I loved them so much that a few months later, I added four more to my table . They were one of my best purchases ever! 


Montecito Outdoor Pillow Cover & Alsworth Pillow Cover

On my sofa in the family room, all my pillows are by Serena & Lily, and you can just catch a peek at a couple of them here.


Montecito Outdoor Pillow Cover & Mattituck Armchair


And talk about comfort, I have a pair of these Mattituck chairs in my family room, and they’re always the first ones taken. I love their retro, but beachy style!

So the great news is from now until November 25th

Serena & Lily is hosting 
"The Thank You Event” with 20% off everything,

 just use the code GATHER.

They even have some really nice gifting ideas.

Here are some of my favorite gift ideas for the season...







Collage Product Links:


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 1011 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18






ciao! fabiana


Disclaimer:  I am a member of an affiliate program and any purchases

will in no way increase the cost to you.





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...