November 28, 2018

your holiday decor

    


Happy Wednesday, everyone!

I’m so glad you stopped by today for the latest here at Ciao Newport Beach. I’ve been really looking forward to seeing all of your holiday décor and now I have the perfect place for you to share your favorite holiday vignettes with me and friends of Ciao Newport Beach.




I’d love to see how you’re decorating your home for the season…




It’s also fun to share community photos, like the first snowfall, the Christmas boat parade or the lighting of your town’s Christmas tree.




Or maybe share your favorite cookie recipe!




We’d love to see it!




So click here to share your favorite holiday vignettes 





ciao! fabiana



and, for lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...