November 26, 2018

christmas decor on my mind





Four short weeks and Christmas will be here!

Since Thanksgiving I’ve been decking the halls like there’s no tomorrow. The wreaths are standing guard at the front door to welcome every holiday visitors, and the stockings  are displayed nicely above the hearth, waiting to be filled with cute little stuffers.




I haven’t had time to take photos or share on Instagram, since I’ve just been savoring all the precious moments and memories as we unpack our festive décor.




Now that it’s a new week, and we’ve had a nice long weekend to recharge, our latest Christmas décor will be at the forefront, for sure, over the next few weeks!   




These photos are from last year… just a little collection of my favorite pics. A lot of this year’s décor is similar to what you see here.




A few things have been rearranged, like these snowy white holiday houses. This year they're displayed on our Welsh dresser that is new to the living room.




Do you set your Christmas décor the same every year, or do you change it up a bit?




Tablescapes are always a fun way to express your creative side for the holidays. These are three of my favorites from last year.




I like to keep it simple, but add a touch of whimsy to the table. A fun little accent always livens up a place setting, even if it’s something as simple as a candy cane.




I can’t wait to show you this year’s décor. Little seasonal snippets and holiday vignettes will be making an appearance soon!





Until then… Happy Monday!


ciao! fabiana



Don’t forget to follow me on instagram!




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...