November 15, 2018

an alfresco Thanksgiving gathering





Dining outdoors in the garden is so delightful, and setting up an alfresco Thanksgiving table is easier than you may think.




I used my favorite table accessories and elegant fall elements to create this unique look last year. The weather was perfect and the timing was just right!  




Our table was moved to the back yard and set up for a small gathering of six, which is the perfect number of guests for dining outdoors.




You may recognize this table from Romantic Homes, and you can read all about the design and inspiration behind the design here.




Today I’m sharing with you where I found all the elements featured at this table…   




The table is one that I’ve had for a long time, and I repainted it a few years ago with “Old White” Annie Sloan chalk paint. It's a great size and has two leaves, which when removed convert this to the perfect round table.  

I also painted these vintage Windsor chairs white, which I found for $10 each at a thrift store in Laguna Beach. We use them everyday, and they're actually quite comfortable.

This table that usually sits in my dining nook, but I moved it outdoors with the chairs, just for fun!

Here are the elements on the table:

Macramé Runner found here
Vintage Wedgwood China from my mother-in-law
Wood Baroque Charger found here
Wood Handle Flatware found here
Thankful Napkins found here (get them in two days!)
Glitter Gold Pumpkin Votives found here
Brass Candlestick Coolection here (get them in two days!)  
Small White Pitchers found here
White and Yellow Roses from Trader Joe’s
Wheat Bouquet found here




This year I’m hosting everyone in our dining room, since we have a larger group coming next Thursday. Here's a little peek at what's happening on the table at the moment...

I’m still playing around with the look, but I’ll share the final reveal soon! 

ciao! fabiana


for lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...