December 8, 2018

christmas tree decorating secrets





Last night was time for some gorgeous Christmas tree inspiration. I teamed up with a group of incredibly talented ladies and shared a really fun CHRISTMAS TREE HOP on instagram!




We all shared photos of our newly decorated Christmas trees along with our best tips for holiday tree décor. The tip that I shared was to stick to one color theme and decorate with the things I love.




This year my tree is done in muted tones with some of my favorite vintage and heirloom ornaments. My favorite new ornaments are the little houses that light up.

In addition to the delicate glass ornaments that I love so dearly, there was a little theme of cute cottages and winter birds on the tree. See if you can spot a few… 




It’s not too late to check out all 12 trees that were featured last night on the Christmas Tree Hop. Stop by Instagram for a peek and link to the other talented bloggers.



ciao! fabiana




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...