January 26, 2019

romantic and sweet ideas for february




January’s been filled with lots of work in the garden for me, but I’m already working on some feminine and pretty ideas for Valentine’ day.  




What are your favorite flowers to decorate with during February?




I tend to gravitate towards tulips, which are so fun for Spring, but roses and peonies are definitely a favorite! Especially in those gorgeous pink hues.




I’ve got a little something more subtle in the works with accessories by Serena & Lily and one of my favorite Galentine’s Day tablescapes will be debuting on the Cottages and Bungalows website very soon too!




I can’t wait for you all to see it! It’s quite festive and such a fun way to celebrate with the “gals”!


ciao! fabiana


For lots of fun extras, please follow me on instagram!











No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...