December 11, 2017

a rose gold christmas tablescape




Do you ever get inspired by a little something that just catches your eye? When this rose gold glitter table runner got my attention, I knew I wanted to base my whole  Christmas tablescape around this fun piece. 

I don’t know what it is about me pretty shiny objects… I’m a pretty focused person normally, but when a little sparkle catches my eye, I drop everything and just go all in!  Especially at Christmastime.

These sweet vintage-inspired Santa ornaments were the perfect little whimsical touch that my table needed and I love that they come in three different pastel metallic shades, silver, rose gold and a soft verdigris.




The juxtaposition of the sparkling glitter works perfectly with the natural wood tones of the charger plates and the flatware. The wood texture naturally grounds the table and makes it less formal and more fun! 




This copper lantern set adds a little bit of old-fashioned charm to the table. I found that copper and rose gold work perfectly together and a little silver compliments the other metallic tones. 

Then to tie everything together, I chose  one single variety of evergreen to keep things simplified.




These little Santas have the cutest expressions! 




Just the right amount of color and vintage style was added to the table with these Snowy Trees napkins from World Market. I love how they look with the simple wood handled flatware, also from World Market.  




Oriental Trading has these beautiful snowy large sisal trees this year, so I ordered them right away, without hesitation! You can’t have too many bottle brush trees, and these are a really nice size. The color goes amazingly well with all my holiday decor!




I also found this pretty little set of pierced rose gold votive candle holders at Oriental Trading. These sparkle on the table and look gorgeous with the rose gold table runner.




I’m really happy with how this whole look came together.

Simple, fun and little glamorous!




Now I just have to concentrate of finishing my shopping and planning my Christmas menu. What do you traditionally have for Christmas dinner? This year I’m thinking of either making paella or a nice shepherd’s pie for Christmas eve.

We usually have our big meal on Christmas eve, and then we plan on ordering Chinese food on Christmas day. We did that last year and it worked out great! It was a Christmas gift to me not to have to cook another dinner, just like in the movie “A Christmas Story”.




I can’t believe Christmas is next week!




How’s your holiday prep going? 



ciao! fabiana




And it all came together like this:

Dinner Plates:  Home Goods
Green Glasses:  vintage
Copper Lantern Set: Oriental Trading
Pierced Rose Gold Votive Set: Oriental Trading
White Sisal Bottle Brush Trees: Oriental Trading
Rose Gold Glitter Runner: Oriental Trading
Spiky silver Ornaments: Crate and Barrel




Thank you to Oriental Trading for sending me these products to review. 
The opinions expressed in this post are truly my own.




1 comment:

designchic said...

It's the perfect piece to decorate around - love the color and it looks so festive! Happy Monday!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...