December 20, 2017

scenic shopping 101



Who wants to go to a crowded mall the week before Christmas?  I certainly don’t! My favorite places to shop are low-key and relatively stress-free. That’s why yesterday I headed down to Crystal Cove, the most beautiful little outdoor shopping center that literally sits across the street from the beach!

I can get quite a bit of shopping done there by hitting Banana Republic, GapJuxtaposition Home, Pier One, Williams-Sonoma and even Trader Joe's, and parking at Crystal Cove is a no-brainer! 

On my way down there, I stopped off at See’s Candy in Corona del Mar to get a few holiday treats and took a little side trip down a few streets to soak in the local charm.  



These two white homes caught my attention with their traditional festive décor... so then I headed down to Crystal Cove. My first stop, Juxtaposition Home! One of my favorite shops to find a little something special.




And their store is sprinkled with festive holiday décor too.




A couple of doors down, a stop at Babette’s is obligatory for one of their fabulous cappuccinos. A girl’s gotta keep goin' and a little caffeine stop is the perfect solution! It's so festive here too!




On my way home, I couldn’t resist another detour in Corona del Mar to soak in the beautiful blue sky and shimmering ocean, and just look at all the gorgeous aloes blooming on the hillside! 




Our favorite Christmas flowers here in Newport Beach!!





ciao! fabiana













No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...