December 22, 2017

last minute christmas treats





There’s always a last minute little gift or two that we all need to get. My favorite places to find those are at World Market, TJ Maxx or Trader Joe’s! It’s quick, easy and hopefully painless, especially when all these shop open so early. After my morning drop-off at school, it’s easy to pop into one of these places and grab a few fun treats for a neighbor or friend.

Packaged together with a little bag of coffee or cocoa and we've got a fun little holiday gift. This deer mug is from TJ Maxx and the peppermint candy cane stirrers are from World Market.



These little gingerbread people are such a blast to wake up to in the morning. They bring an instant smile to your face! Both the Rae Dunn Mrs. Claus mug and the cookies are from TJ Maxx. (I'm keeping this mug for myself!)




Even though the series is over, I know a lot of die-hard Downton Abbey fans! This tea by Republic of Tea is really good, and I always have it in my pantry! My kids love the English Rose Blend when they’re not feeling well because it tastes like raspberry. I always stock up when I go to World Market.

Another thing I love about World Market is all the international foods I find there. They have a really fabulous selection of Italian goodies. These are some of my favorites from the last shopping trip. My family will love these, especially my mom!! It's not Christmas around here without Panettone in the morning with our coffee.






ciao! fabiana







No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...