March 8, 2019

shortbread cookies and home tour news





We made it to another Friday, and this is THE weekend to catch up on sleep since Daylight Savings starts on Sunday. Anyhow, I wanted to update you all on the happenings going on around here…

Firstly, I wanted to share my latest obsession, these Key Lime Shamrock Cookies. I baked them up exclusively for Cottages and Bungalows, and I have to say they’re probably my family’s favorite cookies right now! To quote my husband, “They’re better than Girl Scout Cookies.”

If you’re a fan of shortbread, you’ll love the addition of fresh lime zest to the mix. And if you’ve never attempted to make shortbread, they’re among the easiest cookies ever, as they only include three basic ingredients. Recipe found here.




The Newport Harbor Home Tour is on the horizon, and we’re getting pumped up about the seven amazing homes on the tour this year. This is a peek at Ashley Clark’s home from last year’s tour.

Don’t you just love this outdoor space that’s adjacent to the pool? Sitting in those fun chair swings just make you feel like you’re on vacation!




All the home tour fun begins at Jenni Kayne at Lido Marina Village on May 16. They’re kicking off the festivities as hosts of our morning reception, catered by Malibu FarmHome Tour tickets are now on sale!!




While I’m at Lido Marina Village, I always make a point of stopping in at Serena & Lily, my happy place! Such a fun vibe in that store, and I always walk away with lots of inspiration for my home.




Like these amazing grouping of outdoor Summerland Pendants! They’re so bold, they just make quite a statement on their own, don’t you agree?




Lido Marina Village is the perfect place for a morning walk along the water. There are so many fun places for breakfast and lunch, and Nobu is here too, which would be lovely for dinner. I haven’t been there yet, but it sounds amazing!

Look at all the veggies growing in raised planters around this restaurant. Yes, that’s broccoli!






ciao! fabiana


And now the official cookbook 
is available from Malibu Farm!








For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...