March 3, 2019

hgtv: leanne ford season 2




Sometimes flipping through tv channels can be quite a chore. So many stations and so little content! Besides my trusty Real Housewives shows, Beverly Hills and New York being my absolute favorites, I rely on interesting home décor shows to help me unwind in the evenings.

So I’m excited for the premiere of Restored by  the Fords' second season on March 19th. In case you missed it last year, this show follows the sister and brother team of Leanne and Steve Ford as they restore and renovate vintage homes in Pennsylvania.

Leanne's decorative style is quirky and out-of-the-box fabulous, and I really dig her style and how she mixes vintage with more modern elements.

You may have seen some of Leanne’s stylish home goods recently featured at Target. They're currently carrying her fun light fixtures. Anyhow, it’s a fun HGTV show to be on the lookout for…



This World Market bamboo light fixture (in photos above and below) is so versatile and affordable! I just installed it in my front entry and it meshes perfectly with my new Serena & Lily wallpaper. Pictures to follow soon!





















ciao! fabiana

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!




photo credit:  HGTV, People and Country Living


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...