March 3, 2015

weekend getaway essentials


Packing for a weekend getaway is not that difficult, if you remember to include some of your favorite goodies. 

For me, it’s my favorite Guess jeans, a few comfortable and cute tops and my favorite Tieks, which are foldable adorable flats that come in the most gorgeous colors and patterns. 

My current favorite is my pair of leopard Tieks. Leopard seems to go with just about everything!  

A must-pack item is a travel size of Downy Wrinkle Releaser. Once you've tried this product, you'll see what I mean about it being a necessity for any trip. I just leave one in my bag!  Just spray and forget about it! No ironing required! 


I also coordinate any jewelry I'm bringing. Either all gold, or all silver makes it easier to throw on. And, I always bring a scarf or two in case it gets chilly.

Look at how easy it is to pack jewelry and other small items in this Stella &Dot “Hang On” travel case.  Everything is now visible and ready to hang at my destination! 


And speaking of Stella & Dot, I can’t forget my favorite “Getaway” bag.  Look at how it expands for all the extra shopping I will most likely do.  It’s so pretty and practical!  


With Tieks, there are so many possibilities!



I always bring a good book or two.


Two of my beauty essentials are a good lip balm and my treasured rose water spray!  I have a bottle of rose water and lip balm on my night stand, in my bathroom, in my car and on my desk.  I am always ready for a spritz and a dab!  

The rose water is perfect for spraying on before applying lotion on your face and body.  I love Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm for any trip.


Of course, room service is always fun!



ciao! fabiana

rings and bracelets by Stella & Dot


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...