March 22, 2018

more easter tablescape inspo





Do you ever feel like you get pulled
in lots of different directions?

There are only so many hours in a day,
 and so much to get done!

the struggle is real!!
😊



Today was a great day to check
lots of things of the list…

ü getting Easter candy at See’s
ü planning the Easter menu
ü shopping for Easter groceries
ü setting the Easter table
ü clearing the clutter around the house!




As you’ve seen the last couple of weeks,
just for fun

and

also to get an idea of what direction
I want to go for on our actual Easter table.




This one with the moss bunny was a favorite,




I have a few different sets of cute bunny plates,
so I started with those first and then 
accessorized around them.




And I love these little vintage egg cups




they’re super fun to include on the table.




but sometimes, I pull myself in a different direction!




 Don’t know what it is,
but I’ve been obsessed with cabbage plates lately

and then

I found four panels of this amazing
shabby chic chintz fabric the other day…

so

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

cabbageware and chintz!



Stay tuned for the final table reveal!

🐇



 ciao! fabiana





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...