March 29, 2018

a little romance for easter





This will be my second to last Easter tablescape 
of the year to share with you all…




The inspiration for this little table
was the pretty bouquet of pink ruffled tulips and roses…

such an old-fashioned romantic look!





The colors were all kept soft and dreamy…




And, I love how this Pottery Barn raffia runner adds
just the right amount of texture. 




Bunnies and eggs are my favorite 
accessories for an Easter tablescape!




Baby blue bunny plates found at
Home Goods remind me of
a pretty vintage cameo.




These darker pink tulips are so full, 
they almost look like roses!

(from Trader Joe’s, of course) 




Moss bunnies keep a lookout in the corner of the window.




And it all came together like this:




ciao! fabiana

P.S. I’ll be sharing my latest Easter
table setting later this week.

(last one of the year!)










No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...