March 3, 2018

featured designer: brooke wagner




Happy Saturday! Who’s excited for the Oscars tomorrow night? Or I should say tomorrow afternoon. Yes, the red carpet arrivals start at about 3pm here in California… can’t wait!

Well, today I’m continuing my series on Featured Local Designers and I’m happy to be sharing the work of Brooke Wagner Designs.



Brooke’s work captures the comfortable, laid-back California style that we all love. The homes she designs are timeless and fresh. Here’s a look at her Barmouth Project here in Newport Beach





















Check back soon for more “Featured Designers” this month

where I'll be sharing the work of my favorite local designers.



ciao! fabiana



photo credit: 
 Brooke Wagner Design









No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...