November 10, 2017

planning ahead for christmas


I know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet,
but I just started working on some
Christmas Tablescape stylings today. 

I have a few themes in mind, oh, how I love a good theme! 
Anyways, I have a couple for you to preview...

The first one is for an Ugly Sweater Party!


I couldn’t resist these adorable little knit sweaters
when I saw them at Cost Plus|WorldMarket.

They some in several different colors and are soooo
cute as little party favors at each place setting
don’t you think?

They’re actually ornaments that
 you can later adorn your tree with.

I love how the red knit edging on the napkins
compliments the tiny red sweaters!
(The napkins are also from World Market).


The inspiration for my second
themed holiday dinner
were these gorgeous black and white
"Joyeaux Noel" transferware plates.

I got a set of these last year at Home Goods,
and my secret is I only get a set of salad plates,
that way I can mix and match with my white
dinner plates that are so versatile. 


And why not add gold accents to this look?
It helps play up the Parisian glamour for the night.


This look wouldn’t be the same without the bold black & white
buffalo plaid dinner plates, also found at Home Goods last year. 




ciao! fabiana



And it all came together like this…

 the Ugly Sweater Party:
Red Polka Dot Plate: Home Goods
Red Kate Spade Plate: Home Goods
Red & White Chintz Plate: vintage
Burlap Chargers: Oriental Trading
Raffia Place Mat: Ikea
Mini Sweater Ornaments: World Market
Chambray Napkins with Chenille Trim: World Market
Wood Handle Flatware: World Market
Scrabble Tiles: vintage


and the Parisian Holiday Dinner:
Joyeaux Noel Plates: Home Goods
Black and White Buffalo Check Plates: Home Goods
White Charger Plate: Wedgwood
Rattan Charger: World Market
Raffia Place Mat: vintage
Wine Glass: Home Goods
 Linen Napkins: World Market
Gold Flatware: Ebay
Brass Eiffel Tower: Ebay
Unfinished Wood Slice: Home Goods


Shop World Market








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm crazy about that little Christmas sweater on the plate! LOVE. IT!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks Lisa! I think these will be a huge hit during the holidays and they will look really cute on the tree too.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...