November 30, 2017

christmas at the front door


I'm happy to be finishing up last minute holiday decor
today with the help of these two little guys,
Sammie and Dugan.


I found these two wreaths at Home Goods a few weeks 
ago and new they’d work perfectly 

The gold, silver and copper balls are a great contrast with
the doors, and I like that they’re visible from the street.

The fresh garland, from Orange County Wholesale Florist,
is a combination of fragrant evergreens and is the
perfect finishing touch for the front entry.

Keeping it simple is my M.O. this year,
so I just accented with these silver metal lanterns.

I think I’m done out here, 
so now I’m off to finish trimming the Christmas tree



ciao! fabiana









No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...