November 25, 2017

adorable sisal trees



I can't get enough of sisal bottle brush trees this year. I have them sprinkled throughout house, and I'm thinking I might need a few more. 

These are a few I got at Home Goods recently. The sweet little glittery house is from Pottery Barn and also features a couple of sisal trees.




These are some that I got from Oriental Trading. They were the perfect creamy white color, so I ended up ordering a few more sets. There are so many different options out there for these little trees, new and vintage!




On my mantel, I have a few more decorated trees from Home Goods. I LOVE how they look with these copper lanterns from Oriental Trading. They’re really a nice silhouette against all the white in the background. 




Isn’t this an adorable collection from Anthropologie a few years back? I still love the quirkiness of this holiday vignette!




Fa La La!

Here’s another collection of cheery bright sisal trees.




These trees are the perfect Christmas shade of green and so pretty with the all white candles and mantel.



A pretty group of decorated trees…




And for some reason, vintage toy trucks and sisal trees go together hand in hand to create a very charming scene. 




You can find a large variety of sisal trees at Oriental Trading. Be creative with these little beauties! 



Here’s an idea from Terrain. Fill a large lantern with a sweet winter scene. Start with a few small houses, add a few trees of different sizes and colors, add some fluffy snow, lighting, and you’re all set! 



On my wish list? Yes! These ombre sisal trees from World Market. So cute!



Vintage ones are fun to collect. Keep your eyes open for these little beauties all year long!




See what I mean about how cute they look in an antique toy truck? 




I also love these snowy trees from Pottery Barn




They even look cute on a wreath. This one was created and featured on the Oriental Trading blog.




This cute little bottle brush wreath is available on the Ciao blog shop. I like to display these on my Christmas tree and to embellish an antique mirror in my home. 
   



Here’s a pretty mossy creation. I love how the white trees really pop! 

And below, Martha Stewart has created the most amazing wreath that holds dozens of trees and little adorable cottages. She’s been obsessed with these trees forever!




I’d love to hear about you holiday décor… leave me a comment and let me know your favorite things to adorn your home with!



ciao! fabiana



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.







Photo Credit: 1.-3. Ciao Newport Beach 4.  Anthropologie 5.  Hooray Everyday 6. In My Own Style 7.  Melrose 8. Rue Magazine 9.  Oriental Trading 10.  Terrain 11.  World Market 12.  BH&G 13. Melrose 14. Pottery Barn 15. Oriental Trading 16. Ciao Newport Beach 17.  Tumblr 18. Martha Stewart





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...