November 29, 2017

christmas prep and preview



Today was a run-around, get things done kind of day
and around the house I’ve been slowly getting 

Here's a little peek at my front door wreath...

we're going all metallic this year, and now I just need 
some fresh green garland to finish off the look for the entry.


Over the weekend, I got two really BIG boxes delivered

They started off in the family room for the long weekend,
but now they’ve moved to their permanent spot in the living room.

That super chunky wool throw was a 
dream-find at Home Goods.

I was ready to spring for a really expensive one at a high-end store,
and then I spotted this one on the very top the shelf 
in the back corner of Home Goods. Yay!

And best of all, it’s made by UGG
so you know it’s super warm and cozy! 

(I've already tested it a few times and it's extremely warm and cozy!!)


occupied by this special Santa and three pretty and
very-realistic looking faux trees, all found at, yes,


I’m all about out with the old and in with the new this year!

And no, I’m not getting rid of all our vintage Christmas things,
just the things that are not sentimental,
or just dated and BORING!

With that being said,
I’ve combined a few vintage favorites with some new faves
for this jadite cake stand display on my kitchen table.

The sisal tree with the house base is a treasured little prize, and
the quirky pair of trees are Department 56 that I’ve had a long while.

Added to that is a new glittery snowman from World Market,


Back in the corner is one of my favorite finds,

yes,

you guessed it, from Home Goods,
this very realistic little Christmas tree in this pretty basket.  

Next to it is an adorable
Swedish Santa that I couldn’t resist,
found at Ikea.


I’ve have a small collection of vintage
pinecone people that I haven’t dug out of my boxes yet,  
and these new little gnomes from World Market will fit in just fine
with the antiquey ones.


My tree is up and lit, and ready to be bedazzled
so I don’t have an updated picture yet…


Keeping the ball rolling...
until we meet again.


x o x o 

 fabiana











No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...