September 25, 2019

fall in the sun room





Happy Wednesday! I'm just here for a quick hello...  

and to share the latest of what’s going on here at my home this week. 

We recently cleaned out our sun room that sort of had become a dumping ground for extra "stuff", and of course I couldn't miss the opportunity to put my favorite little table in a corner of the room.  

More tablescaping options for sure, but this door leads out to the garden, so this week it's a staging area for the backyard.  

While I was at Roger’s Gardens on Sunday, I picked up these three gorgeous cabbage plants with purple veining, but it's been too hot to plant them in the ground, so here they are as part of a fall vignette.  

Chairs, tray and bar cart by Serena & Lily and most everything else is a flea market or thrift shop find. 







I hope you’re having a wonderful week.

I’ll be back soon with some more fun fall décor! 



ciaofabiana 



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...