September 17, 2019

Blue Door Cottage magazine shoot





Just a quick post today as I’m headed to Little Balboa Island for a photo shoot at the adorable Blue Door Cottage. 




You may remember the table I set there for a dinner party. It was all blue and white with a touch of yellow brought in with lemons. 




Here’s a peek at the preliminary table we’re styling for the cottage today.

Yes...

these cute starfish make another appearance!




In the kitchen, we’re also styling this shelf which hopefully will turn out to be an adorable “shelfie”.  This is how it normally looks when guest arrive to stay at the Blue Door Cottage.↑




And, here’s how it looked at my fist photo shoot. 




Today we’re changing things up a bit and putting together a fruity cocktail here on the butcher block counter, and then adding a few goodies to the shelves. 




This red and white pillow is the latest addition to the living room. My friend Elizabeth with Pacific and Rose has the most amazing Boho block-printed textiles, and I couldn’t resist a pair of these pretty “Butapillows for the cottage. 

While I was shopping with Elizabeth at Seaside Gallery, where she also has a little storefront, I also stocked up on the prettiest tablecloths and napkins for my own house. What 'til you see them! They're so perfect for fall! 

I'll be back later this week with more snapshots from today's photo shoot with Cottages & Bungalows, so I hope you'll check back soon.


ciao! fabiana 


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...