September 30, 2019

fall projects for a monday





Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Ours was busy and relaxing at the same time. Lots of projects in the air, but there was plenty of time for a little R & R. 

Today I want to share a few things to be on the lookout for and a few new projects I’m working on. The photo above is a little corner of our dining room, looking into the family room. You can see how cozy it is here on this window seat. This actually used to be a window before the previous owners of our home added the breakfast room!

I have it decorated with some of my favorite Serena & Lily pillows and throw, and you can see in the family room, I have another favorite S & L pillow and throw blanket on my Mattituck chair.

I'll let you in on a little secret... Wednesday is the start of a HUGE sale at Serena & Lily, so I hope you'll check back on October 2nd for all the details! 


Christina's home


You know how Christina of “Flip or Flop” lives around the corner from me? Well, she’s unveiled her newly decorated home, and I’ll share that with you all soon too!  


Le Pain Quotidien


Have you ever been to Le Pain Quotidien? There’s a location in Fashion Island here in Newport Beach, and it’s become one of my husband and my favorite breakfast spots.  

This was the view of our table on Saturday morning. I had a lovely view of all the pastries, but since I’m eating Paleo, it was eggs and salad for me!  


Butternut Squash Soup


For the past week, I’ve been eating homemade soup for dinner every night. My creation over the weekend is this super yummy Butternut Squash Soup made with cinnamon, coriander, and coconut milk. I’ll share this easy recipe later this week.

I made a huge pot of chicken stock yesterday, and froze half of it for later. With the other half, I plan on making a tomato soup, thickened with a little cauliflower. We'll see how it turns out! 




I’m also working on another tablescape for the week. I think it’ll be fun to use herbs and cuttings from the garden... 


a peek at a Farmhouse Style project

A few other projects for a summer magazine are also in the works. Farmhouse Style projects and recipes are always so fun!  



ciao! fabiana



Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. 

You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! 
And I'm constantly updating my favorites page with my new items. 

You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.



For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...