September 29, 2019

favorite fall recipes





Fall is in the air and with that crisp and cool weather comes the desire to whip up some comfort food! My favorite fall ingredients include apples, pumpkins and butternut squash, so today I’m sharing just a few of my go-to recipes for this time of year.  




We have an apple tree that produces so many apples at once, that I end up freezing bags of pre-slice apples for future desserts. This apple tart recipe is one of my favorites and is so easy to make with store bought puff pastry sheets. 

Click here for this Apple Tart Recipe.




Waking up to Warm Apple Pie Oatmeal would be motivating enough on a cold morning in October, and this recipe can be made the night before for convenience. How yummy is this? 

Soups, of course, are my go-to meal for hearty fall and winter dinners and, three of my favorites include French Onion, Tomato and Butternut Squash.   




This French Onion Soup recipe can be prepared with the yummy cheese and bread topping or to simplify this recipe, just serve with a grilled cheese sandwich and skip the decadent topping! Click here for recipe. 




Tomato soup is my family’s favorite, any time of year, and I have several different recipes I make, but this one is the most popular. 





My personal favorite fall soup features Butternut Squash. This recipe from The Draycott is so yummy but, I also have another one that I absolutely LOVE!  

In fact, I made it last night and will share that recipe soon. All I can say  right now is that it includes cinnamon, cumin, ginger and coconut milk. 




And if you’re looking for super cute and attention-grabbing fall appetizers to bring to a party, look no further! Choose from either a Pumpkin Cheese Ball or a Jack-Lantern Pepper filled with Hummus! 

We made these a couple of years ago for a party, and they were a total hit and pretty yummy too! 

For something totally different but so tasty, check out this recipe for Kate Middleton's Granny's Chutney. I'm making this again today because it's a healthy addition to so many dinner options and also makes a delicious appetizer with crackers and cheese. 

Happy Sunday, ya'll!


ciaofabiana 


For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 




From cooking to great ideas for entertaining, these are some of my favorite books, easily available on amazon




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...