August 25, 2020

10 years of blogging


Blue and white in my home 


The ten-year mark of the day I started my blog was way back in May of this year. It came and went without much thought, as I may have had other things on my mind with this whole pandemic going on and all.  

The idea that I’ve been writing this blog for a whole decade was packed away somewhere in the back of my brain until recently when I noticed that I was approaching the 1600 mark for number of blog posts I’ve published.

I really love sharing my favorite things with all of you. Over the years, I’ve stayed true to writing about and photographing fun tablescapes, local field trips, holiday décor (especially pumpkins, I guess!), recipes, pretty gardens, interior design, and every year of the Newport Harbor Home Tour. 

Sure, my style has changed and evolved, but the one thing that hasn’t changed is my love for sharing here on the blog, and I’m so grateful for all of you who stop by for a visit.   

This is the official 1600th blog post I’m sharing with you all today. I thought it would be appropriate to highlight some of the more popular posts from each year, starting in 2011. (Here's a peek at my first blog post.) 

Just click on each photo,  
and that will take you back to the original blog post.  


More blue and white in my home 

Christmas in Newport Beach

A dinner party at Blue Door Cottage

Cousin Lee's Pepper Jelly

A tour of Geneva, Illinois

Fall tablescapes


Visiting Beverly Hills

Nancy's secret garden
Celebrating New Year's Eve

My first "big" tablescape

Seasonal decor

One of my first pictures to appear in a magazine

A favorite tablescape mixing lots of blue and white elements

A fun holiday DIY

The Newport Harbor Home Tour



thanks again for stopping by!


ciao! fabiana



For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 




2 comments:

Marena said...

Thank you for showing us so much beauty and inspiration! You have superb taste.

Love you Claudia.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Claudia! 1600 posts and 10 years of blogging is something to be very proud of! Thank you for always inspiring me with your beautiful styling ❤️ Laura

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...