December 31, 2016

a tablescape for new years eve




New Year’s Eve is around the corner! Today I’ve put together my dream New Years’ Eve tablescape by using some of my favorite vintage heirlooms and some new sparkly accents.





I’ve updated my 2012 NYE “clock-themed” tablescape that some of you may remember. 

All you have to do to recreate this look is have a set of clear glass dinner plates which are really inexpensive and also so versatile! 

Then print off a set of clock faces so they fit the size of an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. 

No fancy paper needed! The clock faces will be round, so just cut them out carefully with scissors. Nestle them between your glass plate and a silver or gold charger plate.





I used "Happy New Year" tiaras, with the headband removed, to accent each place setting with a fun salutation! 





Under each place setting is a round circle of glittered gold mesh fabric that I cut out, as well. The light hits all these sparkly accents and makes the table come to life!





Winter evergreens layered diagonally down the center of this round table add the perfect foundation for the white roses and gittery gold votives that add a hint of glamour. 

A garland of dreamy silver stars sways quietly in the background. 





These antique silver goblets hold little arrangements of roses, but they also come in handy for a favorite beverage.




 Champagne (or sparkling grape juice) is mandatory!





Here's the view from the top




 I can’t believe 2017 is almost here!





I love how this layer of glitter fabric detail adds dimension.





A toast…

 to all of you!




 Thanks for stopping by and visiting this year!




 Cheers and Best Wishes... 





for the new year!  xoxo




 And it all came together like this: 

Glass Dinner Plates: similar ones found HERE

Paper Clock cut-outs: google

Gold Glitter Fabric: found HERE

Silverware & Glassware: vintage

Silver-toned Chargers: found HERE

Silver Glitter Stars Garland: found HERE

White Fringe Boas: found HERE

Gold Glitter Votives: found HERE

Happy New Year Tiaras and Horns: found HERE

Roses and Table Greens: Trader Joe’s




xo xo! fabiana



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.





Get this New Year's eve kit now from Amazon:






4 comments:

Jessica said...

Is there anyway you would be willing to email me the clock templates? ♡

Brenda said...

I'd like the templates as well! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Can the clock templates be made available?

Nancy Orsini Princi said...

So beautiful and elegant, adaptable idea of the glass plate charger set up with any occassion, very clever, thank you Happy New Year xo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...