December 7, 2016

our new Christmas tree


We’re absolutely loving our new Christmas tree by King of ChristmasIt looks so realistic and beautiful that it's fooled everyone who's visited so far. This isn’t the first artificial tree we’ve had, but it’s by far the best! An added bonus is it came set-up with 900 LED lights, so there’s no need to add any extra lights, like we have with other trees. 

The seven and a half foot tree fits perfectly in our living room which has 9 foot ceilings. The room is small, and the tree's slender proportions are ideal in this space. It looks so pretty "naked", without any ornaments on it and we enjoyed it that way throughout the long Thanksgiving weekend.  



In keeping with our “white Christmas” theme, I chose some of our favorite silver, gold and white ornaments from our family’s collection. I have a soft spot in my heart for all the vintage ornaments we’ve acquired over the years from parents and grandparents. 

It’s so nice to incorporate those with a few new ones (above) I found at Pottery Barn and West Elm. Aren't the little white houses precious? They even come with their own white bottle brush trees in the front. They're cardboard and light-up with the flick of a switch on the bottom. 


Sitting in the dining room now has it's perks. 



The tree topper we had was very ordinary, and I couldn’t find one that spoke to me, until I looked on ebay. There I spotted the same pretty paper ornament that my family had when I was a young girl. Oh, the memories came flooding back! 

The same vintage tree topper with the cherubic angel and the spun glass detail was available on ebay! Gold wings, and pearly white clouds, perfect! Done and bought! And the best news is, it arrived today, and I love it just as much now as I did back then!  



ciao! fabiana


7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Marena said...

Oh so pretty Claudia! You are so talented and inspirational! xo

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks, Amber. I hope you're having a great Monday!

xo

Claudia Fabiana said...

Marena, dear. Thanks for your lovely comments. It fills my heart to hear from you. Miss you! xoxo

tree saw said...

Love your blog Fabiana!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much, Tree!

Anonymous said...

I have this tree topper that we used every year as a child. What are the worth, have used this one my entire life.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...