December 29, 2016

new year's goals




I'll remember to take time for myself. Recharge myself at the beach. Get away from all the trivial things that weigh me down. 

Did you know that “negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. 

Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy.” (via web md)




Spending quality time with family and friends is also at the top of my list. After recharging myself, I will use that stored up energy to be the best I can be around my loved ones. Filter out those who bring you down, but of course support those who are in need. 




Take time to talk to God, whether it is in time of crisis, joy, sadness, celebration or struggle. We don’t have to make it a show. Prayer is personal and available 24/7. 




A new road awaits us in 2017. Some new paths will be taken and some old paths will disappear. Make the best of it. And remember to do something amazing each day!







ciao! fabiana



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...