December 24, 2014

wrapping paper for a place setting




I like using fun wrapping paper as my inspiration for dinner party themes. 

Just select your favorite paper, trace large circles using a salad plate, and there you go, you have a unique place setting! 

The possibilities are endless to create custom themes for your next party!

















ciao! fabiana

💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


Get this New Year's eve kit now from Amazon:




5 comments:

darlene said...

Where did you purchase the black and gold music script wrapping paper (Silent Night) you used in the clear plate place setting project?

Mimi said...

Fabiana, you are a genius! I bought some clear plates on clearance recently, with the intent of turning them into charger plates, but have been dithering over how to make them beautiful, but useable year round. This is perfect! I'll paint the edges gold, and use your idea, with pleasure. Thankyou so much! Pinned. Mimi xxx

Unknown said...

How do you attach the paper to plates??

Claudia Fabiana said...

You don't need to attach paper, It just sits between the layers of plates. That way you can interchange the design to fit your theme and decor! I save the paper circles for the next time I need them.

Susan1961 said...

You can attach the paper to the back of the plate with Mod Podge.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...